Candle Tips & Advice
With the holiday season quickly approaching, your favorite candle seasonal scents are hitting the shelves in the store! While you are filling your home or business with different aromas, it is important to practice proper safety techniques when enjoying candles. Unattended candles have caused numerous fires in the homes of San Diego. Follow this simple advice below this season while enjoying candles.
* Consider candles that are not lighted (There are options for unlighted scented candles!)
* Ensure your candles are in a sturdy container to avoid them falling over
* Be mindful of small children or pets near candles and don't keep them in their reach
* Remember to blow out your candles before you go to bed or leave the house
* Make sure your candles are not near any sort of fabrics or decorative items
* Don't leave your candles unattended
Be safe this holiday season and practice proper candle safety!