Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of La Jolla we provide emergency services, around the clock-every day of the week. Whether its a commercial flood in a warehouse or a residential small kitchen fire that needs clean up, SERVPRO of La Jolla is there when you need! Our response is immediate and you will always get in touch with a live person - not an answering machine, when contacting SERVPRO of La Jolla. Our staff is highly trained and IICRC Certified and can handle any size loss - small or large disaster. We handle commercial water losses, residential water losses, commercial fire damage repair, residential fire damage repair on a day to day basis. We also perform mold remediation as well as hazardous waste operations. Please contact SERVPRO of La Jolla if you are in need!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (858) 270-5234
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Jolla arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.