Recent Posts

Toilet flooded bathroom in our restaurant

9/2/2016 (Permalink)

I couldn't believe how much of a mess my men's bathroom in our restaurant made. Toilet overflowed and flooded into the hallway at 9pm. Called SERVPRO La Jolla and they were there the same night and started extracting and drying immediately.

Thanks guys!!

Oven Fire in our Condo

9/2/2016 (Permalink)

My husband called me one evening on my way home from work and told me whatever he tried to bake me turned into a hot black mess of smoke and soot. Walls, cabinets, appliances, floors and ceilings were all black. Called SERVPRO La Jolla and they began the work the same day. In fact, I called at 6:30pm and they were at my house by 7:45. Thanks to SERVPRO of La Jolla for living up to their promises on emergency services for fire restoration work!!

Washing Machine improperly installed

9/2/2016 (Permalink)

Not thinking thoroughly, I had a neighbor of mine install a washing machine I purchased used. We tried it once and it seemed to work fine. Next day I woke up to a huge flood that leaked down one level and I didn't know what to do. Called Meghan and Angela at SERVPRO La Jolla and they sent their technicians within one hour and started mitigation immediately. Thanks SERVPRO La Jolla!!

Discovered my children's playroom had mold contamination!

8/19/2016 (Permalink)

I was in the middle of designing a playroom for my children, and we discovered the insides of the walls of our playroom was full of mold. Needless to say, we stopped our designing and called SERVPRO La Jolla. They immediately took care of our mold and confirmed it was removed and cleaned up using a reputable mold testing company. Thank goodness SERVPRO La Jolla worked as quickly as they did and took care of mold that could potentially become worse in a short period of time!

SERVPRO La Jolla helping local residents with all of thier water damage needs.

6/22/2016 (Permalink)

Water Damage SERVPRO La Jolla helping local residents with all of thier water damage needs. SERVPRO La Jolla is working hard to make sure all their clients are happy!!!

A dishwasher leak caused mold and water damage to all of the wood flooring in this unit. Stephen A. of La Jolla is so relieved that SERVPRO La Jolla came and fully restored his property.